Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

From Warthog's B.S. Journal:Cruising down normal range BLVD.:thumbup:.......

warthog

Marcia mistakenly bought me one of my favorite candy bars yesterday:A BIG Payday,OOOH........SO,old Warthog didn't want to appear ungrateful,so I took it and have been nibbling on it a little bit at a time sines yesterday,not inhaling it,like I used to do.I got a couple bites left.I must be on to something here:It tested at 120,dead center in my GOOD ZONE!!!!!!:cool::clap:.....

Good for your self control in not eating it all at once! Payday candy bars are one of my favorites, too! I also like Zeroes....yummy, yum, yum, but don't buy or eat them very often...as I need to lose weight, also! :angel: Ma

It's almost unbelievable how well and how quickly you've gotten under control with diet and meds (I assume), Really proved how important our diet and exercise are. My poor momma never had number as high as yours and control has been much harder for her. Count yourself blessed no matter what, it can ALWAYS be worse!