Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

From time immemorial

RLeon

It is a tip of an arrow of onions
Concerns 4 century B.C. Has passed a lace and a burden on a neck as an amulet. It is made of bronze. Can get to me Х70 earlier used on the comprehensible price and to look on the same place more deeply?... Or to use a search dog? Who can will give advice?

Congratulations :) In the uk we would inform the local antiquites officer about a find like this, otherwise they would throw the book at us.

?? I cant make out what you are trying to ask or say.. but nice find none the less

I think he said he found the item..It's early bronze..he wants a used Xterra70 how much does someone want for the X70 and he's going to look further on the site. He wants to know the value of the find if anyone knows..MAYBE !!!! Or he wants to know if someone will trade him........... Maybe...

I have drawn it your attention. I wish to buy detector Hterra 70 or 705. Who can has for sale.Thanks.Leon.......I communicate with you by means of the computer translator Promt translator.I am in the Western Europe.I will invite for joint search to myself that who will sell and will send Х70 or Х705 under the comprehensible price....:

Come on guys it obvious - - the bronze age arrow tip had a strange pagan curse put on it by an evil druid from way back when, and it that makes the wearer speak in gobbledegook

Elton me has understood more correctly. My detector of out-of-date model and without the display. I wish to get another.Probably who read here has the detector which can sell to me?I ask to excuse me for an imperfect translation into English.

Boggles it is not right! The bronze age is dated 35-11 B.C. The arrow tip is dated about 4 centuries B.C.They are Scythians( Σκύθαι)It were very courageous and ruthless people, they were great soldiers the subdued other people and the earths. Their onions and tips of arrows were considered as the best at that time... And now probably.It were very courageous and ruthless people, they were great soldiers :starwars:the subdued other people and the earths. They it is fast and you will reach!!!!

I would like to detect with you - you sound like fun, if you come to england give me a shout - there are many onions here!