Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

From Sunny: Tonight's farewell dinner....................

Micheal_R

Staff member
The menu will be:

Moose Steaks (Marinated by Mikie, made with fresh herbs and spices made from Mike and Alice's garden, ground and mixed by Mikie himself)

Baked Potatoes fresh from the grill

Homemade Bread (made by your's truly after many lessons from Alice)

Home canned peaches (Accompanied from your choice of whip cream or ice cream; peaches by Alice)

A Fine Blush Wine bottled by Mikie himself

And.......

if you are still not full, you may add a piece of fresh carrot cake with a delectable cup of coffee laced with Bailey's Irish Cream

Now folks, you just can't get much better than this. I would say I have gained some weight, but I really don't think I have. The jeans fit just as well as they did before, and I probably owe this to all the hiking, walking, and going we have done everyday that I have been here. It has been a remarkable experience for sure!

After dinner, I will accompany Alice in the kitchen, and have a "jam making" lesson. Oh, yes, I forgot to mention.............the day started out with Huckleberry Pancakes. Geesh..........what a week!

I will see you back on the forum Friday, as I do not get home until late tomorrow night. I still have many stories to tell, I just have to rest up a bit. I will finish Searching for sunshine at this time, also!

Be Well,
Sunny :)

And I had to fight the dogs for a piece of wiener every morning. You spoiled little girl you!
;)