Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

From South Padre Island Texas

"WOW"... That's what its all about...:yo:

I'm from the area... but have done mostly coin-shooting at old parks and schools. I have gone to the beach and found mostly clads and cans. One time I drove north on SPI but got the old 4Runner stuck. It toke my wife and myself 5 hours to dig myself out from 2 different spots. Haven't driven too far off the northern most beach access.

Supposedly, there are several locations for Spanish Silver but if its from late 1400 to mid 1500's range, there is only one general location where there have been countless of finds like yours.

EXTRAORDINARY...find... hope you find many more but leave just a few behind for the rest of us please:surrender:

Funny but I was just talking to someone today about South Padre Island - for some odd reason I was thinking I had read somewhere that alot of that area is off limits to detecting - I must be mistaken. Good luck!

Forgot to ask... What detector are you using and where did you find it (ex. water or dry sand, bay side or ocean side)? Did you dig, scoop, wade, etc.? Just a little discribtion of the adventure would be nice, don't mention actual location if you don't wish to.

Also, was it real? It sure looks the part:spin:

Thanks for the photos:hot: