Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Friday's the day..first day for the new Excal and I have clues....

MrPirate

Friday will be the first day out with my new Excal. I had to wait for my scoop from RTG.

I told a customer about getting divorced and that I splurged on a new detector. Well he fishes quite a bit and tells me he knows where two guys have lost their watches, one gold Rolex and one Rolex Submariner. So friday the boat goes in the water and it's off to the beach and a couple of sanbars for me. I hope to do even a tenth as good as Ron or Mike in VA. I'll post what I find as soon as I can. Or you will never here from me if I get skunked.

Smooth seas and good luck
Mark