Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fridays Finds Road Construction

Zounds! I'll take those over a bunch of finds! Really nice. I especially like the key-shaped object. I believe the eastern star is the wife's lodge of the Masons.

Very Nice, the indians are in great shape. I'm still waiting on my first pre-1900 coin.

Great finds there! Looks to be an older area, just the kind of place I would like to go hunting at...............Hombre

A search of the 14th triennial assembly of the eastern start turned up same transcripts of meetings that had multiple dates in them. I did not spend enough time figuring out how to interpret the full meaning of the dates but they referenced 1910, 1911 and 1913.

Nice finds. Shame about the cut marks on the dime, but very nice coins in any case!
tvr

Hey Heeluver,

Be sure to check out that 1908 IH Penny.
Because if it is an S Mint, this puts it into very valuable pricing.
It is one of the "key dates" in the Indian Head Penny series.

http://www.bestcoin.com/indian-cents.htm

[attachment 136170 1908s.jpg]

TOO MUCH DIRT, NOT ENUFF TIME!

nwdetectorist
:whites::tesoro::minelab: