Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Friday morning Hunt.........

julesjunk

Got out early this morning to a new spot. An older (I think the owner said 1924) home on a large corner lot. Had a great day. Weather was perfect, soil was damp, and I made a few finds. A Very stately home, in an older, upper scale neighborhood. The owner said back in the forties, the neighborhood was predominantly catholic, with LOTS of kids. I hope to hunt several of the homes in the days/years to come.
47 coins total, including two mercs 42D and a 45. One rosie-46. a no-date buffalo, 2 1940 nickels (seems most of the older activity agrees with the owners statement, as the older finds were nearly all in the forties), 5 wheaties (all 40's), a couple religious items, a MO tax token, and a couple cars.
Thanks for looking.
Regards,
Jules

Wow, those are some nice finds!! I just got my MXT this morning!! I cant wait to get it out there.

Good luck with your new machine! Be patient, and pay close attention to what it's saying, and showing (in that order). It took me about 25 hours to Really feel comfortable with it. I've got several hundred hours on it now, and I'm still learning things from it. I'll say again. Be patient. Watch the video. Set up some test runs with coins and trash.
Regards,
Jules