Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fricking Evils ,s Buddies

n/t

n/t

make them postable on this site. Here is a picture I took in Hawaii that was 4.5 meg, With Two clicks of my mouse I made it 64k. This was done with FREE software from Microsoft

[attachment 156924 DSC00312Large.JPG]

At 4.6 meg you should almost be able to smell it to....

Didi you get to do any diving at all while there?

Geo-CT

Didn't get to dive. I could have easily but there was so much to do and so little time

with your camera it will show up as you took it, small from your camera.

You don't need a Photo Shop Program to post pictures at their larger size, you need to make sure when you take the photo from your camera that the size is at least 480x640 or larger, check your settings on your camera :thumbup:

Here is a photo that I took with my camera that is 580 KB with no photo shop help, the forum limit is 420 KB, click on the photo Rod, as you can see bingo, from tumbnail shot to full size picture as I took it from my camera :thumbup:

It comes down to how big you take your photos from your camera, take a large photo but keep it under 600 KB'S in most cases and you will be good to go, the forum will reduce your photo if it is not to large like it did my photo, if it's to large the forum won't, it's a fine line on how big and I think I found it, the forum reduce it from 580 KB to 303.6 KB, thats why it grows when you click on it, I didn't go over the limit to much!

Check your camera settings then work from there, once you get the setting down your good :clap:

Your photo was taken small from your camera to start with, thats why when you click on it it does not grow or enlarge :)

You'll get it Rod, just gotta work at it and find that magic spot like I did, I'm a pretty good cook also as you can see ;)

General Ray

some Vodka:biggrin:
[attachment 156988 Screwdriver.png] this message brought to you by Windows Vista;) :razz::rofl:

plus you can afford a Mac:biggrin: us peons gotta do the generic thing.
How you doing down there stringbean?:wave:

n/t

n/t

go back to my original wife........Rum! She made me so sick one time that i left her for a while but that wasn't her fault:nopity:

[attachment 157068 cid_74B51E2FD24646508DDFBB8B955DB185SAMNIC.gif]

Wayner that even a cave man can work them :lmfao:

Thanks for asking Wayner, when I started out I weighed 228, got down to 174 and now sitting at around 178. I go to see my doctor in six weeks for my diabetes check up, I'm hoping to be back around 174 when I do, she loves me, says I'm her favorite diabetic patient :inlove:

I'll tell ya Wayner, it's tough to keep it off if you don't push yourself, I cheat every now and then tho :biggrin:

quibbling about 4 lbs, man you got a handle on it!:clapping:
Hey it wouldn't be a wagon if we didn't fall off once in awhile.