Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Freshwater micro hunt scores 2 gold

bootyhoundpa

Recent water hunt with nox 800 finally yields 2 small gold earnings.. also found the usual junk studs, settings were,prospect 1, ground balance 7-16,vol 25, threshold 11, single tone,separation 6,iron bias 0, with 6” coil... sensitivity 18..[attachment 369835 CFEE7242-C1EB-49DC-BE43-2EC747B314A2.jpeg][attachment 369836 9520BB5C-325C-4D4A-B2A2-EA7CB7D8A886.jpeg][attachment 369837 A90405D7-B6AC-4C12-9C6A-CE10CE149772.jpeg]

Nice hunt. It looks like you found a good spot too. How did you recovery the small targets and which one of the settings did you used?

That's amazing!! I have dug lots of earrings but nothing like those. Thanks for sharing your tips!!
HH Jeff

au hunter said:
Nice hunt. It looks like you found a good spot too. How did you recovery the small targets and which one of the settings did you used?
. I have a 5 gallon bucket that I drilled a thousand tiny holes through ,I have a thin rope attached to a small float attached to the bucket handle,that way I can dig many tiny targets in the deeper water... I just empty my scoop into the bucket .. after the bucket is full I walk it in and dump it on the waters edge and redetect the pile .. sometimes I just kick water onto the pile until the finds expose themselves...and oh ya ,by the way ,I don’t use a pinpointer,never have... it’s challenging but I’ve got it down to a science now ,but that don’t mean I’m done learning.lol.. I was in multi frequency....

Congratulations!

I love the bucket idea. For me to fill a five gallon and walk to shore might be hard at my age.

Tony