Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Freshwater,2smallgold earrings.

bootyhoundpa

Squeaked out 2 small gold earrings from hunted out swimming area... been averaging 1 gold earring per recent hunt along with lots of bobby-pins,foil,sinkers,junk studs,I even find the occasional single shotgun BB... I usually hunt in prospect 1,recovery speed around 5,0 bias.. I like the crisp sharp sound I get in this mode... the 18k earring read out as a 1..[attachment 366673 8D9217E9-C831-4B0B-B055-7A9ABA666C40.jpeg][attachment 366672 AC8DED42-CDC5-4A3C-BFF1-85EFEBFF60DA.jpeg][attachment 366671 BA6A4F7B-0BEA-48F0-87DB-A874DF433034.jpeg][attachment 366670 E5ABFB0D-5AEA-4F20-89E8-59EA7E4EA843.jpeg][attachment 366669 BD4B2DD6-F3BA-42FC-9056-A8DB99D9EA0A.jpeg]

Nice saves shows the nox can find small gold to bad you don't have a hunker ring in there nice hunt .:thumbup:sube

Nice haul, I experienced the similar results!! Where are the bobby pins I.D. at in prospecting mode?
Jeff

Nice finds

Frank in NH said:
Which coil are you using stock or 6''?
. Stock,,I will eventually get the 6 inch... I’ve worked this place over with my tiger shark with 6 inch coil a few months ago...

laplander said:
r
Nice haul, I experienced the similar results!! Where are the bobby pins I.D. at in prospecting mode?
Jeff
. that is a great question Laplander... I use a 5 gallon plastic bucket with a whole lot of 5/32 holes drilled into the side .. I take it out into the lake with me and dump target scoopings into it to sort through at shoreline..when it’s full it may have 5 or 6 different targets in it...once I dump the bucket at shoreline to sift through it seems the targets are harder to read out of the water than under the water... it seems the bobby-pins are usually reading as a 1 or as high as 10 which can get frustrating but you got to dig garbage to get gold..

bootyhoundpa said:
laplander said:
r
Jeff
. that is a great question Laplander... I use a 5 gallon plastic bucket with a whole lot of 5/32 holes drilled into the side .. I take it out into the lake with me and dump target scoopings into it to sort through at shoreline..when it’s full it may have 5 or 6 different targets in it...once I dump the bucket at shoreline to sift through it seems the targets are harder to read out of the water than under the water... it seems the bobby-pins are usually reading as a 1 or as high as 10 which can get frustrating but you got to dig garbage to get gold..
Exactly what we are experiencing on a lake drain down, the tid over laps The rewards are high!
Jeff