Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

frequency

6.59 kHz as it applies to the EXCELLENT White's XL Pro and IDX Pro & Classic III SL (same basic electronics but the IDX has the TID display and circuitry).

They can forget about some of the "frequency" hype sometimes associated with the finding of or lack of finding the US 5

When considering the standard VLF units, I believe that Whites choice of 6.59khz operating frequency is best for general coin and relic detecting. From my experiences its a much more productive frequency than a low freq of say 3khz, and a bit of a depth edge over a higher freq of say 15khz. I've been detecting Civil War relics for many years, of which often lay into the deepest range for VLF detectors, and 6.59khz has always been a key part of my success over the years, no matter which unit.

Dave

When I was in jr high and high school in the early 70's our snacks cost 15c to 25c. allowing for a high percentage of nickels and dimes in our pocket change. Today with my son in jr high , his snacks are 75c to $1.25c allowing for a high percentage of 25c pocket change.Now what I don't get is , why are there so many doggone pennies in the schoolyards? :confused:

Hit real hard as a "nickel" just like nickels hit hard. Yep, you need those higher-frequencies to get 5