Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

french summer

hello all somme nice summer find and metal detectoriste picture from my country y use a gp extreme and a golscan 5 my freind have a whites tdi y read your forum realy ofen and y like it
sorry for my very bad whrite y never go higt school

Nice finds there WTG!

Beautiful machines and nice rings,
what more ..

I even recognize the beach of St. J. .... :detecting:

Happy hunting

You fellas are equipped for some serious detecting. Nice finds and thanks for posting the pictures.

Yes, Thank you for the pics and write up..Well Done! :please: Beautiful finds, and your gear looks professional too.:clapping:
Mud

yannick the french said:
tank to all
today is a very good day to. its not like sate every times.3 junk ring some coins and this the stone is not on the ring but y happy .

You could make someone very happy by putting a pearl on that ring!
Vous pouvez rendre quelqu'un tr

Hi Yannick... keep posting and don't worry about your English. I've been there quite a few times and wished I had brought a detector along. Nice finds and pictures... nes

HAY, We do not care about school either on this side of the pond. Looks like you two are doing real good. Keep in touch.. KEN