Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Freds Motorcycle Ride

Royal

Fred went on a bike ride the other day but had problems posting the pictures so here it is

[attachment 78386 fred.jpg]

I envy you this time of the year!! I imagine there are all kinds of places to hunt for you at this time of the year! And ride a bike all year long????:clap:

Those are neat pictures, neat old town!!

No snow either ! I could live with all of it. You must be having a blast with that bike.......I think that's great !! :clapping:

First off, whats all the brown stuff on the ground? Do you have snow tires on your bike? And I'm jealous.... NO riding here for sure.
I'll post later on as to why. Would you be allowed to detect in that old town Fred? Seems like you would turn up some nice old coins and goodies around there. I like to detect around old gas pumps that are still dirt ground or they are ripping up the asphalt. You get more riding in in a year down there than we get here in 3 years. Time to sell out and mosey on down to south Texas.

Thanks for post and pictures.

George-CT

n/t

that we are having, they want some of it. I'm telling you folks, the South ain't that bad, but doubt most of you would enjoy our hot, humid summers. Late winter, spring and fall are definitely the times to visit. Cowboy, I can't tell you how many memories were brought back just by looking at the old store! Did you metal detect any?

to Arkansas ANYTIME and you know that! Cowboy does not live that far from us! Come on down, then WE will just go down a little further! :biggrin: I'm SERIOUS you know! :)

it is miserable in the summer. To each there own but I can still go out in the winter....

Hello....Boy I may be off, however I live in CA. About an hour north of L.A. And I am really looking for some places to dig ?
I have dug at certain locals in and around The L.A. Area, many years ago, but I really want to get started again, Any help would be great...Thanks so, so, much....

ED

Thanx for the photos. Always nice to see other parts of the country!