Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fred i am worried about Royal :sadwalk: ..........

Wayne in BC

that geezer is going to bed earlier and getting up even earlier :surprised: do you suppose he just likes talking to himself?
Heck you and i and a few others are all up and chatting here, partying too!
Do you think maybe he found the secret of sleeping real fast......and will not tell us?
We need to know huh?:D
Wayne

he is working more than when he was actually working for GM. I do know that he is spending lots of time getting his house ready to be put on the market to be sold. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I have been tested and have sleep apnea. Not extremely bad but I stop breathing about 28 times an hour, which means I don't get much good sleep, even when I do sleep. It sucks. My sleep sucks because of everything else that is going on too so when the house is sold and I am settled up north I suspect that will help too.

I am supposed to be getting a machine the next few days that is supposed to take care of that, I sure hope so.

I have a realtor coming over at ten tomorrow morning to list the house and I can not wait.

The sound is not right on my puter either and I have to get that straightened out, as you know. It is probably some setting but I have not been able to sort it out. I can hear you calling but you can not hear me.

I have a bunch of boxes to haul to storage today, we spent much of yesterday in the attic, this house it three story's and the attic is finished, and I made at least 50 round trips from third to first yesterday and my butt was dragging, my legs feel it this morning :D

and pay them to haul those boxes down the stairs to the ground level. It would also be a good idea to pay them to cut your yard until you get the house sold. Hopefully, once you get the house sold and you move to Roscommon, you can start sleeping good again. Moving is not a fun or enjoyable thing to do...it is a very stressful activity. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t