Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fred and OJ:smile: .............

Wayne in BC

will both like this pic i think, the rest of us too but i thought of them first when i saw it:thumbup: Taken in spring in central Texas, this is a common scene i am told.

[attachment 126587 Bluebonnets1.png]

Hey Wayne,

What am I chopped liver???

I been away so long it takes pictures like this to remind me where my roots are buried!

Beautiful!!

Thanks Friend,

CJ

others also, you, David, Bayrat, .........OJ is a German Shepard fan and Fred has a good camera;)

one is called Lucky and one is called Lucky,the first Lucky got hit by a car the second Lucky lived a long and happy life :)

They are usually in abundance in the Texas Hill Country and Central Texas in the spring, but this year there were less of them due to a shorage of rain. The German Shepherd is very popular here in Texas. Thanks for posting this photo. Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

I don't know how many times when I was a kid I got bite by German Shepherds. I still carry two big scares from them. Really pretty dogs but I think they can out run a Grey Hound to bite a kid on a bike. I know I've been bitten by most breeds of dogs.