Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FRANK CAMP POSTED ON LAST RESISTANCE NEWS

Okay, Pennies,

I went to the Frank Camp website. His reporting of the incident at Duck Dynasty is totally false.

If you track down the interview with Phil where he spoke about it, he said that they asked the Network, A&E, why BLEEPS were added when there were no cuss words. The bleeps were added by A&E to make it seem that the guys were cussing, when they were not.

Then, Phil asks why JESUS was cut when they prayed. A&E, and this is important....the network...A&E said.... Well, "maybe the EDITORS cut it out so not to offend Muslims...OR, OTHERS."

That was not a direct answer to Phil's question, it was an evasive answer, one that was not really meant to tell who did it, but who COULD have done it. A&E was covering up the fact that they had complete control of the program, and that THEY had ordered the BLEEPS to "spice" it up, and make it seem like the boys were bad boys, in an attempt to crreate what they think is "drama" and excitement.

As far as JESUS... A&E has complete control over cutting that as well, not the editors....

The editors are not Muslims. The executives, the two top executives at A&E are Jewish women. I doubt very seriously if they are on a BE KIND TO MUSLIMS kick. :)

When you make deliberate erronous posts like this, it is really not very helpful to understanding what is really going on in this country today.

[size=large]LOTS OF JEWISH NAMES..... NO MUSLIM NAMES[/size] IN PRODUCTION STAFF or CREW....

Series Produced by
Hugh Peterson ... co-executive producer (31 episodes, 2012-2013)
Anahit Karamanukyan ... line producer (28 episodes, 2012-2013)
Jenna Lynn-Cole ... associate producer / producer (24 episodes, 2012-2013)
Mike Odair ... co-executive producer (22 episodes, 2012)
Adam Saltzberg ... supervising producer (20 episodes, 2012-2013)
Joshua Silberman ... story producer (18 episodes, 2012-2013)
Devon Massyn ... producer (17 episodes, 2012)
Ann C. Salzer ... associate producer (17 episodes, 2012)
Doug Weitzbuch ... supervising producer (16 episodes, 2012)
Peter Woronov ... supervising producer (15 episodes, 2012)
Nichole Millikan ... associate producer (14 episodes, 2012)
Megan Reeves ... producer (14 episodes, 2012)
Justin Tucker ... co-executive producer (14 episodes, 2012)
Brian Leavell ... consulting producer (12 episodes, 2012)
Ryan Smith ... senior producer (11 episodes, 2012)
Scott Teti ... co-executive producer (11 episodes, 2012)
Charlie Van Vleet ... supervising producer (11 episodes, 2012)
Elaine Frontain Bryant ... executive producer (10 episodes, 2012)
Myke Clarkson ... segment producer (10 episodes, 2012)
David McKillop ... executive producer (10 episodes, 2012)
Deirdre Gurney ... executive producer (9 episodes, 2012)
Scott Gurney ... executive producer (9 episodes, 2012)
Oren Krygier ... story producer (7 episodes, 2012)
Josh Wade ... senior consulting producer (8 episodes, 2013)
Archie Gips ... consulting producer (6 episodes, 2012-2013)
Joshua Puga ... supervising producer (6 episodes, 2012)
Rob Worsoff ... co-executive producer (6 episodes, 2012)
Brent Barto ... field producer (5 episodes, 2012)
Kate Carroll ... associate producer (5 episodes, 2012)
Tara Delaney ... producer (5 episodes, 2012)
Joshua Harris ... story producer (5 episodes, 2012)
Kaleb Keene ... associate producer (5 episodes, 2012)
Brandon Killion ... co-executive producer (5 episodes, 2012)
Jaedra Luke ... field producer (5 episodes, 2012)
Lily Neumeyer ... executive producer (5 episodes, 2012)
Willie Robertson ... executive producer (5 episodes, 2012)
Alex Michael ... associate producer (5 episodes, 2013)
Kevin Finn ... story producer (4 episodes, 2012)
Aaron Mellman ... field producer (4 episodes, 2012)
Laurie Sharp ... supervising producer (4 episodes, 2012)
Charlie VanVleet ... supervising producer (4 episodes, 2012)
Brian Leavell ... senior producer / consulting producer (3 episodes, 2012)
Aaron Mellman ... field producer (1 episode, 2012)
Josh Gloer ... consulting producer (1 episode, 2013)
Joe Weinstock ... executive producer (unknown episodes)

[size=large]DO YOU SEE ANY MUSLIM NAMES ON THE PRODUCTION CREW... THE EDITORS that A&E blamed for dropping JESUS?[/size]

Series Film Editing by
Jody McVeigh-Schultz ... (17 episodes, 2012)
Jennifer Roth ... (12 episodes, 2012-2013)
Ben Simoff ... (7 episodes, 2012-2013)
Adam Varney ... (7 episodes, 2012)
Patrick Berry ... (6 episodes, 2013)
Paul Rogers ... (5 episodes, 2012)
Grant McFadden ... (4 episodes, 2012)
David Noel ... (4 episodes, 2012)
Alexander B. Rubinow ... (4 episodes, 2012)
Colin Hargraves ... (3 episodes, 2012)
Jen Woodhouse ... (3 episodes, 2013)
Juan Carlos Tonda ... (2 episodes, 2013)

THE ONLY THING WRONG IS I WENT TO DUCK DYNASTY MYSELF AND ASK THE GUY RUNNING THE STORE ABOUT THIS..I GOT A FUNNY LOOK AND HE SAID LETS NOT TALK ABOUT IT.. I THINK MONDAY ILL GO BACK AND TAKE A PICTURE OF THE STORE.

When did you go to the store, and whom did you talk to?

When the A&E executives gave Phil the "MAYBE it was the done by the editors to not offend Muslims ...OR....OTHERS" answer,that was not an answer to his question, but a deflection, an evasive answer to put him off.

Again, the top executives of A&E are Jewish women. They are NOT likely to be concerned about offending Muslims. They never have been.

Right now, Israel is building over 1,000 MORE ILLEGAL SETTLEMENTS in Palestine on Arab land, which is AGAINST INTERNATIONAL LAW. The Israelis, and the Jewish lobbies in the US who have a significant control of your government do not give a darn about Muslims, so, I doubt that the Jewish Executives at A&E and the Jewish Editors... (check the names above) give a hoot about Muslims.

Furthermore, it is rare that a Muslim has had a complaint filed over a Christian activity in the US, where the books are FULL of Jews filing complaints, getting prayer stopped in school, getting prayer stopped at sporting events, and getting JESUS taken out of any prayer that a Pasor or Priest gives to open state legislatures. Maryland is a prime example where Jews got JESUS removed.

SO... since the executives of A&E are Jewish, and most of the editors and producers of DUCK DYNASTY are Jewish, I sure as heck do not believe that they edited out JESUS from the prayers on Duck Dynasty so as to not offend Muslims. :)

Again, I HEARD Phil give an interview where he said they were asked NOT to pray in Jesus Name. Pray was okay but just not in Jesus Name because it might offend some. Phil said he explained their Christian beliefs and Jesus being the center of it and told them he would NOT agree to not pray in Jesus name on the show. I'm sure this interview is out there somewhere because I heard it from Phil's mouth...... Come on folks Hollywood hates Christianity. Sure A&E is totally out for the $$$$ so ok they gave in to Phil for now anyhow.