Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found this evening :detecting:

Dug

Went to the store for bread this evening and had about 15 minutes before dinner to hunt a spot in town. Having no success, I started back toward the vehicle detecting on the way, and hit a deep signal which seemed good.

I started to dig and had the plug out when my phone rang. Dinner was ready and waiting. So, I put the plug back and went home. After dinner, though, the dig was completed and this is what was in there.

It was almost dark and in my haste there were some inadvertant abrasions. OH well, haste makes waste as they say, but I'm happy anyway. It's my first find of a Walking Liberty half.

Which is better, the green background or the white?

[attachment 34117 b-villefairgrounds08.30.06003.jpg]

[attachment 34118 b-villefairgrounds08.30.06005.jpg]

[attachment 34119 b-villefairgrounds08.30.06007.jpg]

Sometimes it only takes a few minutes.

Nice to see you out finding more treasure. WTG with that Walker! Better check around the area more to see if there is anything else waiting for you to recover. Congrats Buddy! Good Luck and HH.:thumbup:

You are doing well with the Explorer and hope you keep it up with finds such as this.

Good luck and hope we can get together so we can mount your X1 probe to help you recover these great finds.

Rick

I won't know until friday what my plans are going to be. I might be taking a drive up north to check a previousely hunted site that I have been dying to get back to. If it yeilds coins like the ones me and Dale found the first time, it should be loaded with a lot of nice old coins.

When you carve up a nice old "first" Barber half dollar like I did, then you have something NOT to talk about. What I see is an amature destruction job compared to my hachet job!