Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FOUND: Tennessee CW Union Veterans Pin

VOL1266X

Dman and I went to a local U.S. CW site today. We both found a few bullets. Dman found a large brass pack or belt stud and a mint eagle "I" button. It was the coat size high convex style. we thought he had the find of the day. On the way back to the truck, I got an "iffy' signal and dug it. To my surprise, it was a Tennessee CW veterans pin. About 3 years ago, I found one from Indiana but was unaware that Tennessee U.S. Soldiers could buy them from suttlers store too. A local relic dealer told me by phone that the Tenn pin was one of the 3 rarest to recover and they go for $1,000. Needless to say, I was pleased. Dman will post his finds later. Happy hunting from Tennessee!!!

That is one awesome find. I thought you were going to have a heart attack when you found it. I am glad you didn't because I would have to decide if I should carry you out or take the pin. LOL
Dman

wow, 1266x, definetly the find of a lifetime! congratulations are in order, she's a rare one indeed. i've never seen one before. thanks for sharing, and keep posting! thanks, and again, congrats! hh,