Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found myself a new passion

Hoover

Ive been detecting for about three years now and have mainly been concentrating on the beaches (with moderate success) and decided to broaden my horizons. I purchased a detectorpro pistol probe for xmas and haven't looked back. Ive found that many of our local parks have not been done thoroughly and have made some great finds. This is the third penny Ive found (in the 1860's bracket) during the past two weeks and Ive only scratched the surface with whats still out there. Hoover.

Those old pennies are always great to find, I have found a couple of the old Commonwealth pennies on this side of the ditch

Nice finds Hoover.
If you are interested; the design of the Aussie penny that you found, was minted from 1911 to 1936. It was the first deign of Aussie pennies. Prior to that, we used English pennies.
Mick Evans.