Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found it in a school yard 3 - 4 inches deep. What is it?

CliffHanger

It is 1 3/4 inches long. Weighs a little under 3 ounces. It's magnetic, smooth and shiny.
[attachment 75778 EggMagnet.JPG]
Thanks

Cliffhanger

...it's true! :lol:

Magnetic_Singing_Egg.jpg

From th link below
>>Detailed Product Description

Instructions:
These great new magnet toys will soon be everywhere. Be the first on your
block to own a pair. Made from highly polished hematite magnet material, they
have a deep charcoal/black color and an ultra smooth finish.

These magnet toys are incredibly fascinating. Whenever they are separated,
they will try to find each other, and when they do, amazing things happen.

If you do eggs and throw toward sky, it will give out snake sound what caused
by strong magnetic attraction. Curative effect healthy massage.

http://nbhegao.en.alibaba.com/product/50157051/50443254/Magnetic_Singing_Eggs_Wisemag_Series_/Magnetic_Singing_Egg.html

n/t

Sizzlers,is what I've seen them as.My son has some,but I took them from him because every time he has them the TV always looks like a rainbow.
Those are some strong magnets,DO NOT LET THEM GET AROUND THE TV. I did fix it somewhat with the same magnets though,turn the polars around and flip close to the screen.

it looks like a magnet that thay put down into a cows belly to catch all the wire/metal that thay pick up when thay eat. used to have em at the farm

I found this one in a tot lot.

It's a magnet and a little different shape.
a11.jpg

HH,

What you found I believe is stomach magnet for cows or maybe cattle. They had cows swallow the magnet and it would collect any Iron that the cow ingested while grazing. I don't know how the farmer retrieved them, they may have just been passed naturally by the cow. Maybe the school yard used to be a farm in the past.