Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found gold in the water today…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Hit two swimming holes early this morn. Did pretty good. Got a 14K gold bracelet, an ear ring, two rings (one is titanium and the other is stainless steel), one necklace, one charm and $1.86 in clad and several Misc. Also plenty of trash. The lakes are almost like bath water now.
[attachment 333680 IMG_2591.JPG]
[attachment 333681 FullSizeRendercopy4.jpg]
[attachment 333682 FullSizeRender-3copy.jpg]

What a great haul - the gold item's chain broke I see. Frequently, items with chain hookups will separate. When I was teaching silver smithing I always soldered these crucial points. Fortunately for us, most people don't. Enjoy that water temp - cold weather is just around the corner. Lots of goodies.
WTG, Steve in so la

Mike, it looks like you had a great morning and found lots of goodies. Jewelry is always welcomed but I love finding those 'Matchbox Cars' too. Once cleaned up, they can always be re-purposed to some little tike that just loves those things.