Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found Egg On My Car This AM!!!

Cupajo

When I went out for my usual coffee and sunrise ritual this AM, I saw that some poor misguided soul (spelled SOB!!!) had smashed an egg on the rear end of my car!!!

I knew that it was so cold when I got in last night at almost 10PM that the egg had likely frozen on impact. As soon as I got back to the house, I Googled

will come up with to make himself feel daring. They can sure Pizz you off but what the heck, they will not have the guts to come back. Most don't anyway

thru the windows or denting the metal. Seems like early teens, boys go brain dead for a bit. Up this way it seems to be smash mail boxes with a bat or something. You have to wonder that if at some point in life they don't ask themselves what was the point of it.
Yet, most of us do stupid things growing up. Fortunately, we do wake up.

George-CT

n/t

One of my small daughters decided (I guess), that it would be a cool thing to etch her initials in the rear window of our station wagon with a sharp stone. ALL over the rear window!

She then denied doing it when she found out it was not so cool!

The old saw about kids saying the darndest things, should read. "and kids will do the darndest things!!"

was caught after he scratched "HIS INITIALS" in the wet plaster in some new houses, in a new subdivision near us. There it was "JVB" all over the place and he said it was not him. Yeah, right :D I sure am glad I was not with him