Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found Diamonds and Gold in the Lane yesterday afternoon!!:bouncy:

wesbeach

I took a stroll down the lane for yesterday's low tide from 1:00PM until 6:30PM and found mainly the usual suspects of clad, pull tabs, bottle tops etc. but then managed to find this nice looking earring with stones. After my previous encounters with Nitro, I assumed the stones were CZ unless proven otherwise.

After I got home, I quickly put the earring to the test with my diamond tester and found they are all diamonds! This earring has 28 diamonds in total. The ring is about 1" square and is practically covered in diamonds. I think each of the diamonds is around 1 point. This makes my first good diamond find. 1 earring is not too valuable to anyone, so after talking with Mike last night, I will look into having the diamonds re-mounted in a gold ring of some type.

I went back out for the 3:00AM low tide, but only picked up clad and a lot of scrap metal. I plan on making it out to this afternoon's low tide too.

n/t

Thanks everyone for the congrats! I am using the Minelab Excaliber 800. I just got back from the lane this afternoon and again only found clad and no jewelry.