Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found CSA Buckle Today

Dman

Vol1266X and I got out this morning and went to one of our favorite hunting sites. We spent about 2 hours there and dug 9 pieces of canister shot. We left the site and drove back to his home town. When we arrived, we ate lunch at a new restaurant in town. While we were eating lunch, I saw a friend of mine that owns several rent houses. I walked over and talked to him and got permission to detect around his rental properties. After lunch I went back to work for about an hour and left to go home. I thought I would give a couple of houses a quick search and I am glad that I did. I found a few odds and ends such as an old button, a brass lock, and a couple of harmonica reeds. About 30 feet from the side of the house, I got a good signal registering silver on my MineLab and dug an eight inch plug. I checked the hole and still got a signal. I dug about 4 more inches out and the signal was still in the hole but it was registering just to the left of silver, so I was hoping for a large cent. So I dug about 4 more inches out of the hole and checked again. I got a strong signal from the dirt I had just pulled out of the hole. I brushed through the dirt and saw an "S" looking up at me. I thought I had just found a US buckle. I picked it up and turned it over and saw 3 hooks and realized it was rectangular and not oval. My hands started shaking and I turned it over, brushed a little more dirt off, and saw the "CSA." That was when I had to find a place to sit down. This is the first CSA buckle I have ever found. Thanks for looking.

Great find!

That is awesome. What a great find. Congrats.

Rich

Not many relic diggers EVER find one of those!!!!!!

I haven't ever seen one that nice before. Way to go on an incredible find!:beers: