Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

found another gold ring today:smoke::cam:

brulon

went to a park in the city today. found this children's heart ring. it is stamped 10kt. also found a dolphin ring and another ring. found a lot of other trash and 5,000 pull-tabs and $.99 in clad. it was an enjoyable day and the weather was nice. thanks for looking and hope you have happy hunting.

bill :thumbup:

A THREE RING DAY!!!:please: AWESOME! WTG! Thanks for the pix!

n/t

n/t

Nice find and the enjoyable day makes up the rest. I can't even get one of those. Been raining forever.

Bill

I'm jealous. Super ring, though!

Chris

it rang up just higher than a tab. it was a fresh loss as i could eyeball it after the 250 detected it. did not have to dig it. thanks to everybody for looking. highlander, your time will come. uncle willy, the weather will change. all will be good in the world.

bill

Looks like a good day to me brulon. Thanks for putting up pics