Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found a couple of bullets today.

manganos

I'm finally getting over my missing gall bladder :) and decided to head out to my favorite spot after church. I drove 3 miles down the road to my friends property which is approx. 800 acres. The property borders the Petersburg National Battlefield in south central VA (note that I said borders) and it runs down Hatchers Run. I spend two hours on a steep bank and dug a couple of bullets. One has a solid base while the other has a small hole. The other piece in the photo looks to be come type of lantern piece but I'm not sure of the date. I'm always looking for hunting partners near and far.

DSCN0406.jpg

I agree with SharkHunter, you should start a search pattern around the area - bound to be more stuff.

Nice finds!

Sent you a PM. If ya ever want some company give me a shout.
Parkerized