Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found a Blackberry today!!!!

whats up with that nasty spoon?? was it lying next to a hypodermic needle,damn thing looks straight nasty ......I dont know that I woulda touched it,but I wouldnt of stuck them gold teeth in my mouth either :poke: ......good work on getting that blackberry back to its owner...rainy as heck this way, my roof has sprung a leak and I aint to thrilled with it ........ good luck on your next hunt,

Thanks Adam,
Well as far as the GOld germs or no germs it was all in good fun. Good luck on your roof but isnt it good to detect in the rain?

Jamie

yes a light rain is cool , but I cant get into the heavy downpours even with a covered control box its just too much for me to deal with , but the moist soil is better than the dry and it seems the deeper stuff is eaiser to hear when its wet out. I like it when it lets up for a few days targets that didnt seem to be there before are now there . And the gold teeth , well I woulda popped them in too , if I thought I could milk it for good laugh ..nice work and take care....