Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found a BIG dude today!.....

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
last two days netted 13 pieces of jewelry, 64 coins, several doo dads, including an older dog ID tag, and a buffalo nickel. Best find was this 2012 big class ring! Enough info in it I should be able to return this one.
[attachment 270540 DSC08529.JPG]
[attachment 270541 DSC08532.JPG] [attachment 270542 DSC08533.JPG]
[attachment 270543 DSC08534.JPG] [attachment 270544 DSC08535.JPG]

Nice finds Mike. I'll bet the kid who lost his HS ring is probably wishing he had taken it off before jumping in the lake. How old is the dog tag?

No date it is the kind that you ordered from Milk Bone co.

Hope you can track down the owner Mike,being able to return it would be as satisfying as finding any type of treasure....well done on finding it.

Water is like bath water. The stone is a synthetic orange in color.

Water here is a little cooler but not much. No nearby beaches to hit here. Gotta plan a trip to the Gulf I guess, steve in so la

Excellent finds Mike, congrats!