Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fors CoRe maiden search.......

mtsheron

Well I was able to sneak in a quick maiden search of the newly acquired Fors and while not a stellar day it was a few hours to learn the new detector.

Here is what we found on a piece of property we own.......

A pull tab; a few casings; a shear bolt; and a piece of suspected farm equipment that broke off and was buried.

It is fun just to get out and relax. Sometimes we find a lot and sometimes we don't. I have found coins in some weird spots though. I found a 1910 wheat cent out in the middle of a field while civil war relic hunting once. thought is was going to be a Indian cent but it was a wheat.

Takes time to get used to a new machine. The good ones will come.

Ditto on Mike's post.....learning the new machine may take a while but you will get better when you know more about the detector! Never know what you will find or where! Most of the time it is a surprise in what you find and/or dig up! God Bless in getting out and finding the nice goodies and relics! Amen! Ma

I thought about that same combo.... Have you been "WOOTING"?

http://tools.woot.com/offers/pro-all-terrain-metal-detector?ref=cnt_sc_is_2_tl
http://tools.woot.com/offers/handheld-treasure-pinpointer?ref=cnt_sc_is_3_tl

Gerry

mtsheron said:
Well I was able to sneak in a quick maiden search of the newly acquired Fors and while not a stellar day it was a few hours to learn the new detector.

Here is what we found on a piece of property we own.......

A pull tab; a few casings; a shear bolt; and a piece of suspected farm equipment that broke off and was buried.