Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Forgot Post Photo Myself

Reconmarine63

I been busy posting Photo Of My X-70 finds, I forgot to post photo of myself. I Live in State of Va. USA. If any Folks whom post on this forum page wish go Relic Hunting Day or so that live near Va. Ect. Feel free drop me message. I have few good sights left Hunt, Be you need good knowledge of your machine, since All Relics I find Are Deep and hard hits sites.

Where in Va are you. I grew up in Southampton County Va. I have relitivea in Petersburg, Richmond, and other locations. Just wondering, because I do get back that way often, Beale.

When you say deep...whats the average depth of a good find???