Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

For you bikers...............I've never seen anything like this before.

WillyP

[attachment 119787 HarleyHearse.jpg]

Nicley done though.

I can think of all kinds of quips for the scene, none in good taste though!

It is quite interesting though.

As a matter of fact I would. Talk about your last ride. I like the trike pulling it also. Killer rims on it. Been looking at them for old age when the legs can't hold the road rig up any more....Lots of trikes in this area. The older crowd is really getting into them. Big bucks. Different ride for sure. I like the look of all of it. One could build one, use it as a camper, then the conversion later.

We had one Ironworker, who made arrangements with a local Steel Erection company, Standard Structural, or as we called them, Stand and Struggle, to take him on the last ride on the back of a trailer truck, followed with a small crane and swing him into the hole. It was different but he loved the trade, was one of the best connectors I had ever worked with and almost the entire local was there.

Hey, what ever works....

Geo-CT

lean into the corners and is a very smooth movement. On trikes, some are better than others if homemade or kit built, the front fork rake makes a difference as well as how the rear end is set up. They tend to push you to the outside edge as they don't lean. If you push it to hard the wheel will come up and now the two on the ground are not in alignment and you can get in serious trouble. ON dirt its different as you can slide them, but pavement its way different, at least to me it is. Most people I've seen ride them either like them or hate them right away. Some just don;t like having to place 3 weeks around pot holes when each has a different line.

I've been on really nice handling ones, and ones that were an accident looking for a place to happen. I've ridden a few Victory Trikes over the winter and they handle pretty nice. Just not a lot of storage in them...

Geo

n/t

a ball on them! I'm not talking like the big on the road now, they were just like a four wheeler, but only had three! I think they finally outlawed those! :)

Different in that they slip in the dirt, woods.. Different animal on the road if you get to pushing them hard.....Geo

I had a Cadillac herese I pulled my dirt track car with . never had to worry about not having plenty of room no one wanted to park by me