Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

For those of you with Direct TV

Royal

and don't want to go through that irritating computer lady before you can finallly get to an operator, just say, "Operator Operator" at the beginning of the computers speel and you will bypass it all.

Good Luck:thumbup:

Our choices are limited by the monopolies here in Canada, they could use some competition!

n/t

the local cable, now ComCrap, told me I'd have to be off the cable for a mininum of 90 days before I could hook up a dish. Bullshirt! I had the dish up and running the day after I had the cable pulled! I do loose signal during real heavy rains and a little bit around the equinox from sun fade but the quality is so much better than cable it ain't funny. My only complaint is the channel packaging. Got to take the crap in order to get what I want to watch. Can't beat the price though, at least 20$ a month cheaper and more choices!

With Dishnetwork, I need to work on my Spanish more. Think they are out of Texas....Pretty nice people there. Geo

Tree leaves and close thunder storms will knock us out until it passes. I'm good if I just lock it on one bird, but if I split it to get both birds the storms get it. Like you say, great digital picture. Had this one for about 12 years now and pretty trouble free. The one time I had a problem they came to the house, brought me a new upgraded receiver, set it up and left. Pretty good service. They did the same when I wanted to get both birds. Brought new dish, set it up and left..... No complaints from me. Geo