Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

For Sunny on her B-day:thumbup:...........

Wayne in BC

NOW DO YOU FEEL OLD? - EDDIE HASKELL - THE BEAVER - WALLY

[attachment 51784 Oldie3.jpg]

crush on Wally! They are still good lookin' "old guys" though! You know what they say. Everyone you love is growing older with you! Can't say as though I can complain too much......it's a wonderful life! :)

Doesn't look like I am going to get to go fishing, though! :( My daughter who just had surgery is coming over to stay at my house. Her husband has to work, and I don't think she should be alone. So we are going to gently move her over here so I can be with her, and perhaps accomplish some things of my own.

That's okay though, that's what Mom's are for. I wouldn't have it any other way. This is one purpose in life that I love,...to take care of my family.:)

n/t

this time, I put in a call to my dentist, who of course does not work on Saturday, to let him know I had just lost a filling!! :cry: I am waiting on him right now to call me back! Do you have STD of something??? :rofl: :rofl:

I got involved with a bunch of things and never got to the pooter yesterday. Hope you had a great Birthday!

Dave