Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

For everyone who has health problems or someone who has-

Missouri--Ma Betty

[attachment 331953 001.jpg]

been born with handicaps of some sort! I remember my cousin, Earnest, and how he walked with his right foot bent up and his arm held out with a limp hand! He was feeble in mind compared to others who did well in school and were able to learn easier....but oh what wonderful memories I have of him.....Before we bought the farm in 1942.....grandpa lived in the house and there was an old black billy goat that lived to an old age after we moved into the old farmhouse! Grandpa made Earnest a cart to ride in and Billy would pull him around in it! My cousin passed away a few years ago while in a Senior Citizen's Care Center, where he and Aunt Myrtle had lived before she died and then he was left without her! They had been together ever since he was born because of the care he needed and who also had seizures and after seeing him have one, it was a bad time for me, too! I did have him in my life as a beloved cousin and though he couldn't get around like Cliff and I, he was included in our play many times! I wrote this poem in memory of him and after my divorce while spending time with him and Aunt Myrtle in their trailer in Jeff City, MO! He was so funny at times....I remember saying that the box of cereal I was using was almost empty and they needed to get more cereal, well he reached down into one of the cabinets where there was 4 to 5 boxes of cereal and had a twinkle in his eyes! I just laughed and said, Okay!

Now I know he won't be in his immortal body until we are caught up unto Jesus whether dead or alive in Christ, so he isn't with Him as yet....but I believe he was saved and knew Who Jesus was (is) before he passed away! This poem was written to my Aunt Myrtle, who suffered terribly from clinical depression and even was hospitalized for it too many times, but she loved Earnest and took care of him, for he was with her most of his life even though it was a struggle....My cousin Virginia, her daughter, helped them as much as she could which was hard on her, too! But loved ones take care and love one another or should no matter what! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t

Yes, Leslie, and no one but Jesus knows how others could be worse than we are; so we need to respect and be kind to one another as Jesus loves and is good to us! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thanks CD! But when we are with Jesus in our eternal life with Him, we shall be like Him with no more sins, sicknesses nor sorrow, for all tears will be wiped away and our joy will be made full in Him! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord, for Jesus made a way through His virgin birth, His crucifixion and resurrection, for He arose from the tomb's death and He is alive forever more and we shall be, also, by believing in Him as our own personal Lord and Savior, for the soul that lives in Him, shall never die! Amen! :angel: Ma