Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Follow up to Wet or Dry sand post.

FarmerJ

Thank you so much for so much helpful information. I really really appreciate it. I am in Northern California and hunting with a Minelab SE Pro. Stock coil but have access to a 10x12 SEF if I need it. You guys requested this info to fine tune the advise. Any more info??? Anyone hunting the Santa Cruz area want a side kick?? I can use my Buddy's tiger shark detector, but wading at chest level sounds like bait to me. I have personally had a few close encounters with the sharks in the area (usually whites). And don't care to have any more. Thanks again guys for any help you can give.

If you want to see who's hunting in the CA central coast area (santa cruz, bay area, etc...) get on the Kinzli forum. To get to the main pages, you have to do the sign-up process. But once there, you'll meet a few folks from your neck of the woods.