Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Folks i am still trying to get here as often as i can but it is tough:stars: .....................

Wayne in BC

We have been pretty much snowed in for quite a while and i have been mostly flat on my back in extreme pain for several weeks. Carol has been poorly as well and 2 days back we both came down with either a weird flu bug or food poisoning, not sure which. Whatever, it has been nasty and i,m about done typing:puke:

n/t

This is one of the few times I wish that we had no animals.. horses, chicken etc. Having to get up , in -23C weather this morning, and take care of them, gets old in a real hurry.

Luckily, AC and C takes care of most of my pain.

Calm seas

Micheal

n/t

I try to find the "up side" of everything, but it's almost impossible to find one for your situation.

You all have my sympathy and best wishes for the opportunity to very soon look back and be glad it's over!

Looking forward to the next time you post while enjoying excellent health,

Cupajo

PS What's AC&C Michael?

n/t

down with health problems. All you can do is keep doing the best you can and hope they come out with something to take care of it. I end up going back to the same meds. Everytime they change them it seems I end up messed up or 6 or 8 months before I can get back on track again. That flue stuff, my daughter has and it did a number on her stomach, but today she seems better. She was just able to keep jello down. Hoping I don't get it mysel, but more than likely will being in the same house. Hope you and your wife are back on your feet shortly.

I'll take a shot at the moving stuff around. I still have your notes here.

Geo-CT

4 days here also. Its been really cold here so I've been talking out warm water for them to keep the water open and they like it in the winter..... Got most of the snow out of the way with my plow setup I made. 3 more months here and we will be into spring again. If I can stay healthy and functioning, all will be fine. If not, plan B. Not sure what that is, but I'm sure I will come up with one. I hope Alice is feeling a little better. I read yourpost blow. Thats along time to be laid up but if thats the fix, not much you can do but make the best of it.... Maybe she and you will get lucky and it will all heal up even faster.

George-CT