Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Five silver morning.

Always..Lookin

I was going to hit the river this morning fishing,water still not low enough,so I hit the ball field they scraped several inches off of.,sure glad I did,two Rosies,two Mercuries,one Barber. Made up for the silver drought the last 5 weeks.

1727877951465.jpeg

1727877976954.jpeg

Congratulations on a super silver day! Hope you can get back there before they do more construction.

Love that Barber dime, 116 years old and is in great condition .
May be worth going back and try to get some more silver?
I know there is more there,they layed an inch of topsoil and raked it,off limits now....crap!

Man. Nice silvers.
Hopefully it'll open back up for you.
Were you using the Manticore ?
If so. How do you set it for silver.
Using D1 on deep setting,I have never used any other program. I'm glad I took a ride to check things out this morning,they are replacing irrigation piping,charging my HF coil now and as soon as the light blinks I'm outta here for more treasures!

1727964528681.jpeg

Using D1 on deep setting,I have never used any other program. I'm glad I took a ride to check things out this morning,they are replacing irrigation piping,charging my HF coil now and as soon as the light blinks I'm outta here for more treasures!

View attachment 62590
When I got there they had trenched a lot more than this,mud city bad,started laying in new lines when I left,now waiting for them to refill trenches,wait for it to dry and hunt it again.

View attachment 62590
1727983937935.png

I can assist you in this important matter
🤭🤣😂