Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Five Minutes of Fame on Monday

Heath

Here's a shot of the local newspaper. I Did an interview last Friday with the owner of the ring. To my surprise:shocked: The picture was plastered on the front page. Well, that's the five minutes of fame:super:, on to the next article in the paper......HH:fisher:[attachment 33056 MesabiDailyNews.jpg]

Very cool story... I went and read the entire story on that site, thanks for posting :)

http://www.virginiamn.com/mdn/index.php?sect_rank=1&story_id=206821

WTG no thats a real PIRATE returning booty to the rightful owner n its good PR for our sport congrads for sure

coastwise

Heath you deserve your moment of fame i bet that gave youa real buzz,honesty is one great quality and you certainly have it.

Happy hunting and lots of luck to go with it too.

Regards Maureen..

n/t