Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fisher cz-20 wiring cz or Sunray coils

pb-to-au

Hoping somebody has done this and and is willing to share. First, my rant about Fisher dropping the CZ-20 DUMB MOVE. Please bring it back, even with a (Gulp!) first Texas logo on the can.

Ok. Enough Ranting. Anybody out there know the wire to pin sequence for wiring a male inline plug to change coils ? All Cz coils and Sunray compatible coils use the same female plug, but that does not help when you don't know the wiring code from the control box! You know, after I cut the coil wire and get out my male plug and a little solder, what wire is soldered to pin #1 pin#2 pin#3 and so on. I want to go with a couple of extra coils for the Cz-20 and need the info to do the job.I have no problem with waterproof connectors or any of that junk, I just need the wire sequence to do the job right. Minor rant: Fisher and other manufaturers: Waterproof connectors are not that difficult, come on , we all want to change coils now and again! I would email and ask Fisher, but I don't have a few years to wait for an answer from them.Minor rant: Maufacturers never answer their email!