Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FISH SLAYER CAUGHT UP THE TREE...................

ROD P

THIS JERK HAD THE NERVE TO CLIMB A TREE IN MY YARD, AFTER HE KILLED MY 3 PRIZE FISH.HE ONLY ATE THEIR HEADS AND LEFT THEM ON THE LAWN.SINCE THEN I HAD TO INSTALL AN ELECTRIC FENCE AROUND THE POND. SO RACOONS BEWARE.................

n/t

i am on 3 acres or so in a rural area. I lost some mighty nice (and expensive) Koi until my Boxer grew up. She just hates them with a passion and if she catches them on the ground they are goners. If she trees them, she waits for the boss to come "untree" them ;)
Not much problem anymore. I wish it werent so, but if i did not deal with them they would strip all my nut and fruit trees as well as my pond.

my bro law has trapped about 8 coons in his shop building.he trapped them because they were eating his cats food and they were leaving calling cards.he would take them to the river bottoms and release them,he was a lifelong truck driver and had a hard stick he used to check his tires with and i think he whacked a couple with it.

they come here a make a nuisance of themselves but if i just wait a little while they become road kill.don't have a shotgun anymore and i think my 22 wouldn't be a sure killer,and i hate having to dig up around here burying them.