Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fischer coupon for coils

seb1008

Does anyone know how the fischer coupon for $75.00 coil works. Is it only for the gold bug pro and the gold bug dp? I am going to get a gold bug se but I would like to get a 11" coil for it also. If any one knows of a good deal on the 11" coil please let me know. Thank you

The coupon I printed out from the Teknetics website says the following:

1. Purchase any Teknetics metal detector between Nov 1, 2010 and Jan 15, 2011
2. Get 11" DD or 5" DD for $75
3. Mail-in coupon must be postmarked by Jan 15, 2011.

I suspect the Fisher coupon is the same, suggest you go to the Fisher website and print it out.

Regards,

Keith

A coupon is included with a new detector purchase, fill it in and send it to FT.
I've got a spare, they are of no use unless one have a US shipping address.
But there was a dealer which played ball, so that flattened the hurdles.

ivanll

Thank you for your help. I called fisher and they told me there is no $75.00 coil coupon for the gold bug se coupon is only good for the gold bug pro and dp and f series. I am not sure if I can deal with detecting with a 5" coil all the time and I cannot afford the $160.00 for the 11" coil.