Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First water hunt of the year......

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Lot's of clad, a wanna be gold chain and pendant, a kids ring, a fishing lure, and some misc. About 30 minutes into my hunt my scoop handle broke. Grrrrrrr!!!! I did what I had to do, kept on detecting using it like a hand scoop without a handle. Not easy but I made it work. Had to stay in the shallower water, but I now have a new handle installed and ready to go.

[attachment 367775 aaa3.jpg]
[attachment 367776 aaa4.jpg]
[attachment 367777 aaa5.jpg]

n/t

Nice hunt & glad you are doing water hunting now BUT sorry your scoop handle broke! Soon will be a regular thing to water hunt! My daughter was here bringing back my washed clothes & she was melting--Very hot & humid here in MO! Possibly could be more storms--Been lots of storms & rain--Rivers are flooded & can't go down because it keeps storming & raining in the Midwest! Farmers can't plant nor reap their lowlands for crops! SAD! Ma