Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Water hunt of the year…...

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Hunted two different swimming areas. Managed two rings, one is a kids ring broken in half and folded together. The other is a men's titanium band. One nice ear ring, several misc and $2.22 in clad. Water was nice and I had fun.
[attachment 346707 IMG_1871.JPG] [attachment 346708 IMG_1872.JPG]
[attachment 346709 IMG_1873.JPG] [attachment 346710 IMG_1870.JPG]

Nice hunt Mike. Like MaBetty says, some of the items you found could really hurt someone's feet had they stepped on them. Glad you were able to get them out of the water. Glad you had a good time. I went digging for about an hour a couple days ago, in the park next door, but realized I need to be about the business of rebuildling my strength to continue detecting. The finds weren't much and I'm just getting the hang of this new detector, but I found about 39 cents.