Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First two hunts of the new year…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
Our white stuff is gone and it hit 50 yesterday and almost that again today. Yesterday I hit a farm field for 1.5 hours that had a house in the 1800's. They have not turned the ground in several years so finds are slim. No coins there this time just a few relics and a bunch of junk. Got an old bone handle jack knife, suspender clip, and some misc. Today was a little longer hunt at an 1800's farm house. A much better hunt too. Started right off with a wheat right by the car, followed by the first silver of the year about 20 feet away. It's a nice thick sterling mens ring. The wheats kept coming, also a few clad and my first silver coin of the new year is a 44 merc.I ended up with 18 wheats, 4 nickels from the 40's (none silver) only 37 cents clad and a few misc items. Lots of yard left. I will go back there again.
[attachment 354240 IMG_3683.jpg] [attachment 354241 IMG_3691.jpg]
[attachment 354242 IMG_3696.jpg] [attachment 354243 IMG_3697.jpg]
[attachment 354244 IMG_3698.jpg] [attachment 354245 IMG_3699.jpg]

The third picture on top looks like a boat water plug ,mostly used on flat bottom boats.:thumbup:

n/t

Very nice finds Mike .

Good way to start the year! I sure wish I could get motivated to dig again.

Wow that is a lot of wheats at one spot. Congratulations on all the coins. That will wear out the knees digging that many. Lol