Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Trip The Beach

Nocanfind

Took my quattro to the beach today for the first time. The depth with this thing is incredible. Not only did the depth impress me but the sensitivity of the 10.5 coil is also impressive. I didn't find any gold but I feel with the depth I am getting and no. of nickles I found it is just a matter of time. It is taking time to get used to the tones and what they mean but I am learning pretty fast. I don't know how well this machine performs in parks and such, but on the beach it is going to be a hard machine to beat. It is a little heaver than my mxt so I did have some tiring in my arms. I may get me one of those swingy thingy supports to help. Good luck to everyone.

Hey, bro. Great haul for the first time out. Probably a great haul for anytime out. I'm so jazzed that you like the Quatro. I feel and felt the same way. Wow, what a machine. You'll dig it at the parks too. It still goes deep, even at the parks, and I think you'll get used to the weight. I know what you mean, though, and I may get one of those swingy things too some day, but stay with it and you won't be sorry. Down't worry about the gold, it will come. I know this thing finds gold, because I tested it, but be ware of the numbers for gold. They can jump all over the place, depending on the kind of gold, so if your at the beach, where most of the gold is, try and dig almost everything, at least in the positive number catagory. That's what Mike from Virginia beach says, and he's got the goods to prove it, so dig everything from 1 to 40 on the beaches and you should do well. I'll call you after I get moved in to my new place, and maybe we can talk a little. I'm moving to Chula Vista, a suburb of San Diego. Marc Trainor.