Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First time out withT2

FrednGa

I must say I really like my T2.It is easy to use and seems to be lighter than what it actually weighs.I went to the woods behind my subdivision today,where there is a large water oak tree and a small clearing around it.I have been over this area several times with 3 other detectors.I had already found a 1942 penny here the first time I went there.Today I found a 1950 penny with the T2. I know I had been over this same spot, because it is where the huge root comes from the tree with every other detector and missed it.Not much of a find for most,but good find for me.