Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

first time out with the gti 1500

brrttpaul

just been out for an hour with my new machine and have to say impressed with it. there seems to be a slight wobble on the stem and also the control housing slides slightly but apart from that the depth of this is amazing comparing it to my old 500 after half an hour digging all signals i was confident in what it was telling me was true ended up with a few coins one silver one ,a buckle and a spent bullet god knows where that come from. beleive me when i tell you that was my most successfull day regarding the amount of coins i found i did notice also i was digging the coins at least 10 inches down dont think the 500 would have picked them up anyway heres the pic for you going to clean them up in olive oil now

I too had the GTA 500 for a number of years, and when I first tried my new 1500......wow! Much more sensitivity and depth. The imaging took me a while to learn before I knew understood how it worked and it's limitation, but once I overcame that, my finds went through the roof!

Hey for your first time out you done good. It will get better each time you get out there and learn what that 1500 is telling you.

Bill

hi john know what you mean with the imaging i noticed that if it was over 5 inches i took no notice of the imaging as sometimes it showed a can when in fact it was a coin but upto 4 inches it was accurate.cant wait to use this at our next rally see how it compares to the minelab exII i think its better myself.