Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Time Out This Year

SeniorSeeker

This is my first time out in over a year due to injuries & sickness. The picture was too large to post but I found 15 pennies, 2 dimes, 1 quarter, a lot of trash, and a 32 caliber hollowpoint bullet hunting the area between the road & sidewalk, in front of our apartment building. No silver.

Congrats for getting out and for the finds! You didn't get skunked and that counts and being able to get outdoors is a blessing from God! May He bless you to keep on being able to get out! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thanks Ma. Yes! It's a blessing to be able to get out. Praise God! Hopefully this will be the first of many hunts this year.

It will be for God Will Provide the strength and health you need, for Jesus is the Great Physician with all things possible for Him to do for those who love and worship Him! Amen! :angel: Ma

Glad you were able to get out!

Glad you was able to get out. I got out a little yesterday too.

Sandtick, You wouldn't believe it. I felt great after hunting but boy was I pooped! :) Today my legs are so sore I can't hardly bend over. Ha! :)