Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Time Out :detecting: This Summer ...

SeniorSeeker

If nothing else, I've learned thus far that I'm not as young as I used to be. :heh: After a couple hours, with my new Minelab X-terra, I was ready to put it down. Thankfully I did find a few tings (pocket change & trash). I would have included the picture I took, of my finds, but once again the message comes up "No file can be larger than 480kB". Oh ... that's nice. Like my phone knows the difference. Oh well.

Yes Sir, When older & of not so good in health & strength getting tired too quickly is our middle name! :sad: But glad you did go out & detect for a little while--I think Mike can explain about adjusting photo sizes on phones! I use the PAINT program to resize mine! God bless! Ma

WTG on the finds. Try sending that pic to yourself in an email then your phone may give you the option of sizing it. My iPhone takes big pics but I send them to myself in an email then open the email and save the pics in a folder.