Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

first time out and no skunk......

leefields

while for that past couple of months i have been looking at the book on treasure sites that kellyco gives out for free..and dreaming of a day off....

today was the day...from haines city to chucks steak house...which is not there....125 miles...nice drive on a beautiful day...all my gear...a new minelab explorer 2, a new minelab excal 1000, and a new dfx....man i was going to find spanish gold and silver and post pics of it tonight....

a beach called Bondsteel or something like that directly behind where chucks used to be....now a turtle refuge.....provided my only finds today....i found 2 pennies in the parking lot when i got out of the truck...about 1.5 hours in my grid search on the beach and i was rewarded with another penny......:wiggle:this was my dance...i also stopped my the mcclarty treasure house which was just closing...stopped at another small beach access just south of sebastian inlet for an hour or 2 and nothing but nice relaxing grid work with my shirt off and nobody for miles to notice how fat i was...:yikes:

a beautiful day....i plan to make it back to A1A next weekend...:clapping: being self employed i can seem to find days off when needed...so if you are going hunting somewhere in central florida and need an extra person to tag along....drop me an email leefields@gmail.com or a call...863-557-3662.....